“What are the most important things I should know?”
What things do you ponder? What things really matter to you? What are the things of your soul?
I answered with the things of my soul, the things that prepare me to hear promptings, that lift my sights beyond the ways of the world, that give purpose to my work in the gospel and to my very life.
First, love God the Father and Jesus Christ, our Savior.
Second, “Love thy neighbor.”
Third, love yourself.
Fourth, keep the commandments.
Fifth, always be worthy to attend the temple.
Sixth, be joyful and cheerful.
Seventh, follow God’s living prophet.
"I invite you to identify your own eight, nine, and ten. Consider ways you might share your heartfelt “things” with others and encourage them to pray, ponder, and seek the Lord’s guidance."
"The Things of My Soul" By Elder Ronald A. Rasband
My eight, Family, Family, FamilyMy nine, Pray, Pray, Pray
My ten, Enjoy nature, take pictures, recognize the hand of God.
Comments