Discipleship

"Be strong. Live the gospel faithfully even if others around you don't live it at all.  Defend your beliefs with courtesy and with compassion, but defend them."                - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (2014 April)
"We are surrounded by those in need of our attention, our encouragement, our support, our comfort, our kindness - be they family members, friends, acquaintances, or strangers.  We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to lift His children."
- Elder Ronald A Rasband (2014 April)
I have been giving this quite a bit of thought because sharing the gospel is the most important thing we can do.  However, I am not a people person.  How can I do what is asked of me?
Several things have come up that I first need to trust in the Lord, with faith knowing that He gives no commandment save He shall prepare a way to accomplish said commandments.  So, I need to set some goals and then fill in the steps to achieve those said goals in preparation to serving the Lord in whatsoever way He asks.  We that partake of the Sacrament are called to be a disciple.
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be a peacemaker ---

Promises

Where do you stand ---