Assignment
I am taking Religion 333 from BYU-I and need to organize and record quotes from the living prophets on particular subjects. I have decided that using a blog to fulfill that assignment would work best for me.
I want to say at the very beginning of this blog endeavor, that I know we have living prophets on the earth today. I know that if I obey their words of wisdom and guidance I will find joy and happiness in spite of the trials and difficulties that come along during life on earth. There are many voices of the world, in the news, media, magazines, and internet shouting what they want “me” to believe and do. I prefer to listen to the quieter voices of the prophets that in my opinion give voice to my Heavenly Father's will and doctrines. Especially when I can ask and expect personal guidance through the Holy Ghost to confirm or deny what I am hearing, reading, or feeling, and then know for myself.
I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.

Comments